Texthelp Systems is in our “Sponsor Spotlight” with information about their latest releases, lots of resources and a special offer for ConnSENSE Bulletin Subscribers! Read on…
Texthelp Systems provides literacy software solutions for individuals, K-12, higher education, and publishers. The company’s mission is to make learning accessible for individuals of all ages, regardless of ability or learning style. Award-winning products include: Read&Write GOLD, Fluency Tutor, Lexiflow, and SpeechStream.
Read&Write GOLD is a customizable easy-to-use toolbar that seamlessly integrates with mainstream applications allowing students to access reading, writing, studying, and research support tools from within programs they use every day. The product helps all students succeed, especially those with reading and writing difficulties, learning disabilities, and English Language Learners.
Read&Write GOLD is being used by schools and districts across the country, letting all students – from the youngest learners to those in higher education – easily, independently, and confidently excel at their own pace.
Read&Write GOLD is available for Windows or Mac, on DVD or USB. Flexible licensing and deployment options allow students to get the support they need at school and at home.
Educators across the county voted Read&Write GOLD as one of the Reader’s Choice Top 100 Products in District Administration Magazine.
School District Administrators designated Read&Write GOLD as a Best in Tech 2010 for RTI Solutions in Scholastic Administrator. ________________________________________________________________________________
NEW! Read&Write 10 GOLD for Windows – Released January 2011
Fluency Tutor, Texthelp’s newest product offering, is an online software solution for developing and measuring oral reading fluency. Incorporating passages that align to MetaMetrics Lexile Framework for Reading, the product includes tools for practicing, assessing, and measuring fluency.
Fluency Tutor can be used with all students, and is especially helpful to struggling readers, students with learning disabilities, English Language Learners, or any students who need extra or remedial reading practice at school or at home.
- Learn more about Fluency Tutor
- Try it yourself! Access the Interactive Demo
- Request a Video Presentation DVD
Hear from our customers:
The best way to learn how our products help students is to hear first-hand from Read&Write GOLD users. Please see our collection of customer videos and profiles.
- Buy a single-user copy of Read&Write GOLD for Windows or Mac (DVD or MOBILE) for only $295 (retail $645).
* Promotion available until June 30, 2011. Limited to one per person, school, or district. This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or special pricing.
Save on SMS for K-12!*
- Buy a new K-12 Read&Write GOLD for Windows or Mac Unlimited School and Home Site License, Get one year free SMS.
- Buy a new K-12 Read&Write GOLD for Windows or Mac Unlimited School Site License, Get one year free SMS.
* Software Maintenance Services entitles customers to: 12 months of telephone support, remote software maintenance, resource website, free product upgrades, and 25% discount on Professional Services (Discount for Unlimited and Concurrent Site Licenses only).
** Promotion available until March 31, 2011. This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or special pricing.